As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli” in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 2 scholarships in the field of Law for the spring semester in the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is offered in the framework of the program titled: International Credit Mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to University Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Italy. Students are able to study at University of Bologna for a period of about 5 months for which credits are obtained. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies.
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome attending from the second year Bachelor and Master enrolled in the University of Campania from the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi”.
Which requirements are necessary?
· applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in Bachelor (first year should be completed at the time of application ) that will lead to an accepted degree;
· the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the University if Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Italy
· scholarship holders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
· Curriculum vitae
· Transcript of records
· Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study at University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitteli”, Italy),
· A certificate or proof of English Language (B1) or Italian Language (B1)
· The application has to be handed in English. All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at iroshkoder @unishk.edu.al
Assessment of the applications
In the first stage a selection committee from the University of Shkodra (Faculty of Law) will assess the applications.
In a second stage representatives of University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli” will approve the selected candidates.
A selection committee with members of both universities will assess the applications.
Application deadline: 27.10.2023